Who you work with matters. Who you work for matters.
We are a team of futurists on a mission to create positive change and unforgettable experiences. We crave partnerships with like-minded clients.
We’re not just about making you look good—that’s a given—we’re about building authenticity and creating experiences that turn your customers into lifelong evangelists.
We strive to advance diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, be good stewards of the environment, and positively contribute to our local communities. We seek out kindred organizations to increase opportunities for DEI through pro bono services, mentorships, hiring, certifications, and vendor relationships.
We support our local community by ensuring that at least 50% of our suppliers and vendors are within a 50-mile radius, and at least 75% of our clients are as well.
We are a minority-owned, SLEB-certified, virtual design studio with purpose.
View our IMPACT REPORT here.
“From design, to development, to photography—I’ve never worked with an agency that takes such a personal stake in the success of a project.”
Sanjna Parulekar, Sr. Mgr. Corporate & Product Marketing | Alpine Data
Every initiative begins with identifying key strategic objectives, audiences, and opportunities. We define success at the beginning of our partnership.
Based on research, strategy, and insights, we develop creative concepts, ideas, and solutions that disrupt and change perceptions.
From visual and verbal identity to digital experiences and more, this is when our team executes the approved creative for your launch.
The launch of a program is just the beginning. Your public image deserves ongoing maintenance, testing, adjustments, and further optimization.
Principal | Creative
Vendor & Suppliers
Barretto-Co. is committed to creating positive social and environmental impact. One way we uphold this commitment is by choosing to work with vendors and suppliers that also create a positive impact and conduct business in a way that we feel confident supporting and that they also abide by our Vendor & Supplier Code of Conduct. We look for vendors and suppliers that:
- Have values that align with those of Barretto-Co.
- Engage in positive social and environmental practices and do not engage in negative practices
- Comply with all local laws and regulations and with international human rights and labor standards
- Practice good governance and have policies related to ethics and corruption
- Pay a living wage to their employees and contractors
- Have a third-party certification, such as B Corps or California Green Businesses
- Product supplier certification may include Fair Trade, USDA Organic, 1% for the Planet, Cruelty-Free
- Are locally-owned
- Are owned by women or minorities